One of the factors that make women look beautiful is hair and hairstyles. For those who cannot devote enough time to their hair, today we are going to share information about easy everyday hairstyles for long hair
With these hairstyles that will go both quickly and practically, you will look stylish and eye-catching as if you came out of the hairdresser.
you can do easy everyday hairstyles for long hair
Women with long hair can apply many hairstyles due to their hair length. I can easily say that they are really advantageous in this regard. In this article, I will share with you easy and at the same time wonderful hairstyles that you can have in a few minutes with long hair. I tried to find as many pictures as I could about their construction. Thus, you can easily apply the hairstyle you like. While choosing, I tried to choose hairstyles that you can use in daily life so that it would be easier for women who like to use a new hairstyle every day.
7 daily hairstyles for long hair
Long hair allows you to do a large number of hairstyles, but it has the drawback that some of them require a lot of time. If you need ideas to style your hair quickly in your day to day, don’t miss these 7 easy hairstyles for long hair explained step by step.
low ponytail hairstyle
A very quick solution for long hair is to make a low ponytail. In this way, the hair is collected back and does not bother despite its length. To make it look pretty and not see the ponytail, follow these steps:
- Separate two strands from the front, one on each side of the head. Each strand should be about an inch or an inch and a half thick.
- With the rest of the hair, make a ponytail at the nape of the neck. You have to pull the hair well so that there are no lumps.
- Pull the loose strands back and tie them into a knot above the ponytail.
- Gather the strands under the ponytail, surrounding it. So that the knot does not come undone, hold both with another scrunchie.
- Loosen the knot a little so it has more volume.
bubble braid ponytail
If you want to give your hair a more casual and casual look, you can make the ponytail low on one side and add some ‘bubbles’. The steps to perform this hairstyle are:
- Part your hair to the side and sweep all of your hair over the opposite shoulder.
- Secure the hair with a ponytail holder so that the hair falls over the shoulder. It is not necessary that the ponytail is perfectly stretched, as it is a casual hairstyle.
- Use small gumdrops to make the bubbles in the ponytail. The process is simple. Place a rubber band a few centimeters below where the ponytail begins and open the hair a little so that the bubble has volume. Then repeat this step, placing one rubber band under another, trying to keep them all at the same distance. You can fill the ponytail with bubbles or repeat this process only halfway and leave the rest of the hair loose.
braid ponytail hairstyle
Braid lovers with long hair cannot miss this simple hairstyle. It is a root braid with a ponytail that is done by following these steps:
- Part the part to one side.
- On the opposite side of the part, start making an inverted root braid using the strands on the forehead. Once the root braid reaches ear level, finish it as normal until the end of the strand.
- Bring the rest of your hair to your shoulder and wrap the braid around it to make a ponytail. Secure the braid with bobby pins.
High bun with braids
Long hair is often annoying, something that can be solved with a ballerina bow. To give it a special touch, do it with two braids. The steps are:
- Make a well-polished high ponytail. The higher it is, the better. Help yourself with the brush so that there are no lumps.
- Separate the ponytail into two parts and use these strands to make two braids.
- Take a braid and twist it around itself to the front to create a small bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Wrap the other braid around the base of the small bow from step 3. Secure with bobby pins.
two buns hairstyle
If a single high bow seems too formal, you can change it to two buns The steps to make this hairstyle are as follows:
- Part your hair down the middle with a part.
- Make a high ponytail on each side of the part.
- Braid each of the pigtails.
- Take one of the braids and begin to wrap it around its base. Secure the bow with bobby pins.
- Repeat step 4 with the other braid.
half up half down hairstyles
Wearing loose hair without covering the face is possible. You just have to pick up the front locks and hold them on the nape of the neck. The steps are:
- Part the part to one side.
- Take a strand located on the right side of the forehead and divide it in two. Intertwine the two parts repeatedly to make a cord braid.
- Repeat step 2 but take a lock from the left side of the head.
- Secure the two braids at the nape of the neck with a pretty clip.
If you like headbands, you can use your own hair to create one. The steps to do it are:
- Part the part to one side.
- Separate a few strands from the front of the hair on both sides of the head.
- Take a thick section from behind the ear. Roll it up on itself and take it to the opposite side, passing over the head. Secure it with a hairpin.
- Repeat step 3 taking a section of hair from the other side.
- Take the sections that you separated in Step 2, take them back, and pin them to the nape of the neck.
The versatility that long hair gives helps us to create original, simple, and practical hairstyles. The length allows you to play with different options, whether wearing your hair in bows, pigtails, braids, or semi-updos. The good news is that some do not even require the use of rubber bands.